[Solved] Overwatch exits during gameplay

Any updates on the stability of this? Not hearing anything out of this topic for almost 2 weeks is a little odd…

It’s working fine with lutris-6.10-5 for me for about a week now.

I have the problem with fps-drops also with Lutris 10-1, 6.10-2, 6.10-3, 6.10-7-fshack and TKG-6.11.r3 from Github.
I don’t know whether it is related, but it came with the fix for the crashes.
I opened a new thread for it, as it is a different problem and doesn’t seem to affect everyone: Overwatch fps-drops with Lutris and TKG Wine Version

Edit: I just had a crash with Lutris 6.12 Staging.
Edit2: Wine-tkg-6.11.r4 solves the issue.

@waldelb Unfortunately to me that seems like something specific to your system, as you said. My FPS are stable, albeit a bit lower than they used to be (across the board, not just with OW), and I haven’t had a single crash in a month or so, playing for a few hours every few days.

EDIT: The performance drop may have been a result of me not noticing that my RAM speed dropped to 2133 from 3200 after reseating it some time ago.

After playing for several hours on wine version 6.10-7 I have noticed zero random crashes. If I get any then I will make sure to post here, but as is I think I can declare the issue to be fixed.

I’ve been using 6.10-7 for about 20 days on both nVidia and AMD card with zero issues, so I believe it’s fixed.

Updated title to reflect the user feedback. I’m still playing on a separate Win10 partition.