Currently my two tested clients are Origin and the Blizzard Launcher.
Origin Crashes at start, throws no error. The blizzard launcher prints “wine: Call from 0x7bc77779 to unimplemented function vulkan-1.dll.vkGetInstanceProcAddr, aborting” in the terminal and crashes.
Both start without problems if i deactivate DXVK.
Lutris Debug Log: https://pastebin.com/b9GnSBJj
Video showing the issue: https://youtu.be/XAyX4JpBMkQ
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB with 415.27 Driver
Vulkan/DXVK Games over Steamplay run without any problem
My system did reject the libvulkan1:i386 package somewhere along the way. I leave this here for people who may run in the same issue.
Thanks for leaving the solution in. I remember having a broken libvulkan installation as well, once. It was due to the fact that libvulkan1 was in version, say, 2.1 while libvulkan1:i386 was in 2.0 because my repository couldn’t finish the build job.
So I did like
sudo apt install libvulkan1=2.0 libvulkan1:i386=2.0 (of course version numbers are not the actual ones)
Thanks for editing the main post with the solution.
Thank you all for this thread!
In my case I solved my WoW Error by using this command:
sudo apt install libvulkan1:i386 mesa-vulkan-drivers:i386
I am not using lutris. 386 drivers were missing. And by not adding a version to the command it installed the newest version for me.
Thank you ! I installed the missing library via
sudo apt install libvulkan1:i386 and everything is fine now !