League of Legends no longer runs

Hello, I’m new to this and i’m lost. where can i find info to catch up to you guys? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Nice! I’ll try changing the DXVK version later, thanks!

1 Like

The work around make the game run but it give the same error a few seconds into the game

1 Like

A tip for those who want to play in these conditions is to disable the launcher closing in the settings while in game. When the game freezes, just close it (using “Alt F4” or any other GUI tool) and click reconnect.
For MY CASE this works well because the reconnection is being very fast and the freezes are not so frequent (every 2 minutes or so).
Obviously I don’t recommend doing this in ranked.

2 Likes

irmão eu vi q vc e BR tbm, eu n to entendo oq esse bando de gringo ta flnd, me ajuda pelo amor de Deus, eu so quero bater um lolzinho e essa merda não tá indo oq eu faço?

1 Like

Cara, não tem muito o que eu explicar, tudo que eu sei já coloquei nesse post.
Se você se dispôe a jogar no Linux e tem preguiça até de jogar as mensagens no tradutor você ta fazendo muito errado.
Volta pro Windows ou arruma um Mac, la é tudo mastigatinho…

1 Like

Using the:
"Environment Variable:
WINEDEBUG = trace+seh

and the game no longer crashes after champ select, i was able to play without crashes, some slight freezes from time to time, but otherwise it worked perfectly fine and kept a stable 144fps, so it seems to be a good workaround for certain systems, for reference im playing on Linux mint, with a ryzen 5 4800H and a gtx1660ti

1 Like

For me using this result in having crash every 2 minute in game

3 Likes

I’m using popOs, with a intel i5 and gtx 1080. I having problems even with WINEDEBUG variable, the game starts but crashes in 2 minutes or less.
obs: i already change DXVK version and proton-ge-lol to 7-14 for tests, and nothing change.

3 Likes

o cara usa linux pra ser fancy

1 Like

Looks like we will be waiting a little longer then with the unpredictable results and random freezing even if one is able to get into a game. As with others, I ran into this with the April 4th update. I am running the following:
Kernel: 5.4.0-146-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 9.4.0
Desktop: Cinnamon 5.2.7 wm: muffin dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 20.3 Una
base: Ubuntu 20.04 focal
CPU: Topology: 6-Core model: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X bits: 64 type: MT MCP arch: Zen 3 rev: 2
L2 cache: 3072 KiB
Graphics: Device-1: AMD Hawaii PRO [Radeon R9 290/390]

1 Like

Só se for isso. Até pra instalar algumas distros da um certo trabalho, imagina pra manter e ainda emular jogos de outra plataforma… Tem que ter paciência

I found a fix.
I was looking at the Reddit page and found someone has managed to create a fix although there are some extremely minor stuttering overall its quite flawless, I sat for about five minutes in practice tools just testing abilities and movements and then continued simply doing stuff for another 15 minutes and I haven’t encountered any crashes or freezes I assume playing a real match would be fine but I haven’t tested it yet considering it’s quite late for me. please try the fix found here and tell me what you found.

2 Likes

It worked, now I can play a whole game without any problem (tested on ARAM).

Just installing this build of Wine and switching to it in the game’s settings was enough for me, I didn’t have to change any of the other settings recommended in the link.

WINEDEBUG configuration is also no longer necessary.

For those using Debian distro: just unzip tar.gz in a folder in the directory
/home/[user]/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/
and it should appear to be selected in game settings in Lutris.

This also worked for me.

1 Like

Awesome i’ve been messing around for days and this is definitely working solved. :call_me_hand:

Same issue :frowning:

me too…

I had issues on Steam Deck previous week but I was able to fix it.

I reinstall again using Lutris. Standard version without any hacks and it works. It can maintain 60fps in ARAM with lowest setting with resolution 1080p. Its not 100% fluid, but I will take it. No crash.

I have lutris-ge-lol-7.0.8-x86_64. Fresh install.