Zwift installer broken

Hello,

It appears the Zwift installation script might be broken. It fails during the MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeX64.exe installation. I provide the file locally as the previous download link in the script was broken.

Lutris -d

WebView stacktrace

1 Like

Screenshot

1 Like

I’m getting a similar error when I try to install Zwift and the Microsoft Edge WebView2. I get the following when I try to install WebView2,
Installer error 0xc0000005

I am running the following
Host: Precision T3600 01
Kernel: 5.19.0-31-generic
Uptime: 2 hours, 9 mins
Packages: 3045 (dpkg), 10 (snap)
Shell: bash 5.2.2
Resolution: 1920x1080
DE: GNOME 43.1
WM: Mutter
WM Theme: Adwaita
Theme: Yaru [GTK2/3]
Icons: Yaru [GTK2/3]
Terminal: gnome-terminal
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1607 0 (4) @ 3.00
GPU: AMD ATI Radeon R7 240
Memory: 2467MiB / 23992MiB
lutris-0.5.12
wine-8.0

@dleecurt did you find a solution?

No I was not able to get Zwift working on Ubuntu. The system I want to use is an older i7 class Xeon and I have tried everything I can think of but Windows 10 can not see the raid controller or any drive connected to it. Ubuntu has no problem with it, it just installs and works with out a problem. My problem is that I can’t get Zwift to run on Linux, I’m not going to worry about it though. We are at the end of the indoor riding season and I’m starting to ride outside so Zwift isn’t that important to me right now and won’t be until this fall when the weather forces me to ride inside again.

I also cannot install Zwift due to WebView2 not installing. I started a separate thread in the forum about it.