- lutris --submit-issue: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/T7kpSJ4B4S/
- lutris -d: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/nMQwMbbgpq/
game log: https ://paste.ubuntu.com/p/kWJFWP6Qr2/ (seems to be included by
It looks like
When I click “Play” in the bnet launcher it glows grey for a while and switches back to blue.
It doesn’t launch the game as it should.
- I started just with a separate wineprefix + corefonts, switched to Lutris https ://lutris.net/games/world-of-warcraft/ , but still have the same result.
- For lutris I used the addictivetips guide https ://www.addictivetips.com/ubuntu-linux-tips/play-world-of-warcraft-on-linux/.
- The game wiki https ://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/Game:-World-of-Warcraft didn’t help.
- Battle. net launcher page https ://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/Game:-Blizzard-App was useless by itself (I have no problems with this app), however contained useful links.
- Wine dependencies https ://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/Wine-Dependencies I had already installed.
- DXVK page https ://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/How-to:-DXVK advanced me through actions, but not to a solution. I updated my nvidia drivers up to 418.56, installed vulkan for both architecrures and installed d9vk, as in the video guide https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2zEQ5Jm28A.
- As suggested in common issues with crashes https ://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/wiki/Common-issues#crashes I tried run with setting
WINEDLLOVERRIDES="d3d11,dxgi=b"on the “System options” game tab. Again - no gain.
- As a last resort I tried:
- Setting runner to esync-staging-pba-3.18 https ://www.maketecheasier.com/play-world-of-warcraft-ubuntu/.
- Disabling lutris runtime.
- Switching windows from 10 to 7 and back https ://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/issues/964#issuecomment-499947891.
- And even unpacked clear cache https ://github.com/Bromeego/WoW-Cache/blob/master/Cache.zip into the client.
Nothing worked. So I’ve got completely lost.
Please help to find out the root problem and possible solutions. Thanks in advance!