Wine Steam Disk Write Error

Newbie here. I’m trying to install Civ V on Wine Steam through Lutris, but when it starts installing it gives this error message: "An error occurred while updating Sid Meier’s Civilization V (disk write error):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\downloading\8930\Assets\Soundtrack\Enrico Dandolo Peace - Venice - Rotta O Sonata.mp3"

Wine Steam in general is acting buggy, with the UI flickering constantly and having issues displaying my friends list. I aven’t been able to figure out how to fix this.

Doesn’t necessarily help you but I read somewhere before something like Wine Steam isn’t the best way to go as it generally has problems that aren’t fixed in a timely manner. I can tell you it works better than that with native Steam. The choice is yours.

OK, so the whole reason why I’m trying to do this is because I was told that Civ V works better through Lutris with Wine and DXVK than to do it natively. I haven’t been able to get it launch whenever I choose Wine as the runner, and the Lutris website only has the native Steam installer. Am I missing something? Is there any way I can run a native Linux game through Wine like they’re saying?