Wine compatibility ranking database like protondb

Is it possible to add this to the site? It would be very useful information along with protondb if one of your games happens to not be running through steam or proton. I know it can get messy since many different wine versions exist, but hey why not try? If any lutris dev or contributor doesn’t have time for this, maybe it could just become a forum thread type thing, run by people who just submits their experience on performence in a template form.

Well, protondb actually is. Proton is based on wine. Wine takes changes from Proton, Proton takes changes from Wine. The version numbers even match.

Also, when you look at the wine versions available in Lutris, you will see versions like wine-ge-8-26-x86_64 which basically is Proton-GE 8.26.

Knowing this, when a game is listed at Protondb, then you will probably get the same results using the versions which were used by the people who posted their experience.

I already know that, winehq might be a better suggestion when checking compatibility now that I think about it.

I guess what I am looking for is some type of integration to see while on lutris, that’s it.