In my opinion, one thing missing in web runner are:
I known, why. Reason is to reduce UI as much as possible - this is only browser for game playing and you would not force user to use some screen-taking UI.
But… There is V2BlankBrowser. See it.
You can download it from flathub.
- Two UI to select by user (and third, which is connection of two previous - both are displayed)
- One UI is floating UI
- In floating UI, UI elements are floating and user could move it
- In fkiatubg UI, UI elements are semi-transparen
- Second UI is more normal
- In normal UI, we had top bar, but it hides after right-click on it (but tabs are still present)
- Normal UI will shown full top panel/bar, when user click on tab
- We have tabs support!
I think web runner should give access to similar UI. Problem with no tabs was: I can run game, such like freecivweb and it automatically opens normal browser after launch. Solution is to add tab support, but you must to this with gamming needs in mind.