Uplay error

I tried the script https://lutris.net/games/uplay/ to install uplay and it seemingly installed correctly. But when I launch it I get an error “Uplay has detected an error it can’t recover from and must shut down”

I have a gtx 1060, I have dxvk installed.

For me the same message popped up. Graphics card GTX 1060

so I found that I had to disable the process manager, let it run. Once you’ve logged in close uplay, and re-enable the process manager, and it seemed to work.

No idea why that works, but it seems to

I’m running into the same problem, but I don’t know, what this process manager shall be.

So, could you please describe, where I can find this process manager? (sorry, wine noob here :D)

“disable the process manager”

I have the same issue, and I want to pull my hair from head now…

I cannot find any other info on the internet about this problem but here. Could you please kindly explain to me what you mean by “disable the process manager” as I have no damn clue what that could mean. You mean disable process manager in wine, linux itself, lutris? No idea… Greatly apriciate any input.

Another person to the “what the hell does disabling the process manager means?”

is this something I do in Lutris ? In my system ?

Depends which version you have installed. The latest version removed that option for some reason.

Did you even bother to read this. Uplay error

Sorry if I’m reviving a dead thread, but I also have this issue, and I also have a GTX 1060.

Here’s my log

EDIT: Also, for me the Uplay window said that it dumped his log into C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\crashes . I checked and it’s a binary dump file. Do you want it?

EDIT2: This is my game log. Below is the output using --submit-issue.

FINAL EDIT:

EDIT4: I can’t understand why was it flagged as spam. I provided everything the Please Read asks. Although I didn’t notice that this post is replying to cxf, and thus that can be considered redundant. I’ll delete that now.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/pCMZ9WH28/