If you are going to force downloads/updates of things before launching a game, MAKE A DAMN SCREEN POP UP AND SHOW ME, not “I have to check in my system monitor to see that this pos is downloading some extra crap when everything was working just fine before hand?!?!?!?1/”
I DONT FUCKING CARE about ANY kind of “update” so long as the games I was playing BEFUCKINGFOREHAND was working JUST FUCKING FINE!
Typical of the FUCKING retarded as shit “Linux” Cuntmunity… Either give me a FUCKING pop up explaining that I can go fuck my self well some garbage that I didn’t need nor want, updates, OR DONT FUCKING HAVE IT HAPPEN!
Christ, FUCKING STEAM can figure out an “offline” mode that I can enable from a simple drop down, do I got one here!!! Fuck no, this is retarded ass linux trash, I got to do a 20 paragraph list of codes to disable internet connection to a single fucking program that SHOULD NOT FUCKING NEED IT unless I want it to fucking update… But “bleeding edge” and “fuck just working”…
How about fuck you.
And ya wanna know how I could tell it was downloading DESPITE no FUCKING pop up informing me of such? and how it simply wasnt some “oh we have to wait to preload shit” despite my fucking system manager saying its downloading shit, it took 20 FUCKING MINUTES before my game would even fucking launch… My net is trash and I do know my system is low end, but it dont take 20 fucking minutes to load this fucking game when I’m in windows.