Trying to install OW - Wine error

Hello, ran the overwatch wine standard script but seem to get stuck on “installing Arial Font…”

and this in the window:

Running /home/thegargoyle33/.local/share/lutris/runtime/winetricks/winetricks --unattended arial
------------------------------------------------------
You are using a 64-bit WINEPREFIX. Note that many verbs only install 32-bit versions of packages. If you encounter problems, please retest in a clean 32-bit WINEPREFIX before reporting a bug.
Using winetricks 20191224-next - sha256sum: 54ce61122c569df6da84598c056a8d2ea28a82aba6877c91efb9eb7a71d10903 with wine-5.2.r1.g8b2fd051 ( TkG Staging Esync Fsync ) and WINEARCH=win64
Executing w_do_call arial
You are using a 64-bit WINEPREFIX. Note that many verbs only install 32-bit versions of packages. If you encounter problems, please retest in a clean 32-bit WINEPREFIX before reporting a bug.
Executing load_arial 
Executing cabextract -q -d /home/thegargoyle33/Games/overwatch/dosdevices/c:/windows/temp /home/thegargoyle33/.cache/winetricks/corefonts/arial32.exe
Running /home/thegargoyle33/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.2-x86_64/bin/wineserver -w. This will hang until all wine processes in prefix=/home/thegargoyle33/Games/overwatch terminate

I am fairly new with Linux, but know how to get around. Installed ubuntu 18.04 on my main PC with a GTX 970 to see how easy (or hard) it would be to make the switch from windows 10. Loving Ubuntu so far, but struggled to install Wine correctly i believe.

Would appreciate the help thanks!

This line:

This will hang until all wine processes in prefix=[prefix] terminate

This looks like a wait script. In the installer script I see a manual part for battle.net:

Installing Blizzard App. An installer will open

Does this open? Sometimes windows open behind other windows.