Strange sound problem with multiple games

I am fairly new to Lutris and Wine/DXVK in general, and so far it’s been working better than I could have hoped, however I have been encountering a strange problem with in-game audio across all my games and can’t seem to find any other mention of it online.

My problem is that often when I load up a game the sound will be either too high pitched or too low pitched and to get it back to normal I have to restart the game which usually solves it. In some games (Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and Battlefield 4) the audio is always pitched up, and in others (The Witcher 3, as well as some games played using Proton in Steam) the audio is always pitched down. it is almost as if the games’ audio is being played back at an incorrect sample rate, but I have no idea how to verify this or change it.

The problem seems to persist regardless of whether or not I have “Reset PulseAudio” or “Reduce PulseAudio latency” enabled. I’ve also tried different versions of Wine and DXVK which didn’t make any difference, and am currently using Wine “esync-staging-pba-3.16-x86_64” and DXVK “0.80”. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I don’t really know where to start looking for a solution due to my inexperience with Lutris / Wine etc!

I am using Lutris 4.19 on Manjaro, kernel 4.18.9-1-MANJARO, CPU is Ryzen 7 2700X, GPU is GTX 1080 with 396.54 drivers, and my soundcard is a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB (1st Gen).