Hi all. New user to Lutris and i ran across my first issue. Im trying to install Rage and have followed these steps per the Lutris page for the game.
*NOTE: Currently only working on nvidia.
If you have the game installed already in another steam library folder:
- Run this installer. When it finishes, -do not- press “Launch Game”. Press Close.
- In Lutris, right click RAGE>configure>game options
–check the box that says “Do not launch game, only open steam”
- Launch the game, it will open steam. Login.
- Add your steam library folder the way you normally would and set it as Default
- In steam, Right click on RAGE>properties>local files>verify integrity of files.
- When it finishes, close/exit steam. Go back into lutris and uncheck the “Do not launch the game, only open Steam” checkbox.
Now you can play with your existing install!
Im not sure i understand how i go about #4. Is there a help page that can show me how to add the folder and set it as default?
Thanks in advance.