[SOLVED] Winetricks cannot load on lutris wine versions,

I am trying to install dotnet45 and I am currently running this command in terminal.

WINEPREFIX="/home/michael/games/novaro/" ~/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.6-5-x86_64/bin/wine64 winetricks -q dotnet45

And I get this output everytime:

000b:fixme:winediag:__wine_start_process Wine TkG 5.6 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
000b:fixme:winediag:__wine_start_process Please don’t report bugs about it on winehq.org and use https://github.com/Frogging-Family/wine-tkg-git/issues instead.
0018:err:ntoskrnl:ZwLoadDriver failed to create driver L"\Registry\Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NDIS": 00000001
000f:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"NDIS" failed to start: 731
0023:err:ntoskrnl:ZwLoadDriver failed to create driver L"\Registry\Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\wineusb": c0000142
000f:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"wineusb" failed to start: 1114
0009:err:module:__wine_process_init L"C:\windows\system32\winetricks.exe" not found
The error happends with all lutris wine versions.

Winetricks is working if i use my system wine.

I can’t figure it out. Any help?
Thanks.

Never mind. I figured it out. The problem was with my command.
The command should be:

export WINEPREFIX=/run/media/michael/LinuxGaming/games/novarotest/
export WINE=~/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.7-11-x86_64/bin/wine
export WINE64=~/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.7-11-x86_64/bin/wine64
export WINESERVER=~/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.7-11-x86_64/bin/wineserver

winetricks -q dotnet45

This isn’t documented clearly in a lot of places.
All other places keep mentioning using winetricks with system wine version and not another wine version you have on your system.

You can always use Winetricks with it’s GUI from Lutris itself at the bottom:
20210116.185208.3840x1080

Hey, Yea I know.
It’s best to install dotnet tho using terminal. As it can take time to install and you can see if it’s actually active in the terminal. With the GUI you can’t see if it’s doing it’s job or not.

Edit: Also in newer wine builds, dotnet installer apparently is broken and if you use the terminal for wine it shows a message to tell you better use another wine version or to force the install. With the GUI you don’t get that.