[SOLVED] Origin Suddenly Failing to Launch?

So after working perfectly fine for months, my Sims 4 install has stopped working. There haven’t been any recent origin updates and it launched as normal about three days ago but it won’t open origin at all now. I opened the log (the Lutris one, I believe, from the log button on Lutris) and it says:

Running /home/alex/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/tkg-oldnvidia-sims3-4.1-x86_64/bin/wine /mnt/af30e249-1034-4c3b-9c96-caa63e8d8b5f/alex/Games/the-sims-4/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/Origin/Origin.exe
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 154 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
Value in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 196
Current serial number in output stream: 197
Waiting on children
All children gone
Exit with returncode 1

I don’t know what that means and have no idea where to even begin with trying to figure it out.
(Also, don’t mind the ridiculous file-path of my second drive. It was like that when I got the computer and I didn’t notice until it was all set up already with things on it and linking back and forth and I couldn’t be bothered to do anything about it yet.)

Oh my gods, I’m so dumb?
I still don’t know what was going on up there but apparently restarting the computer for a second time fixed the issue?
I don’t even know, man.