[Solved] Lutris is slow

Hello.

I want to inform you about an anomaly about Lutris 0.4.19.

A relative wanting to replay League of Legends and Hearthstone on Ubuntu Mate 18.04, I launched the start of Lutris and noting with surprise its slow (starting and use) while Ubuntu is installed on a SSD.

I decided to start in the terminal with the command “lutris -d” history of have a max of onfo and here is what display:

alina@alebarde:~$ lutris -d
ERROR 2018-09-23 19:30:16,892 [dxvk]:[Errno 2] Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type: ‘/home/alina/.local/share/lutris/runtime/dxvk/dxvk_versions.json’
DEBUG 2018-09-23 19:31:17,608 [api]:Fetching game library

I tested on Solus 3.9999 (with the latest ISO) and there is the same error, while Lutris veri good work on my Archlinux and my Manjaro XFCE.

So, I decided of test the startup of Lutris after creating the “/dxvk” folder in “/home/alina/.local/share/lutris/runtime/” and there I have no more error message but the slowness remains.

I very bad speak English, sorry for the errors.
Version française originale.

Bonjour.

Je tiens à vous informer d’une anomalie à propos de Lutris 0.4.19.

Un proche voulant rejouer à League of Legends et Hearthstone sur Ubuntu Mate 18.04, j’ai lancé le démarrage de Lutris et constatant avec étonnement sa lenteur (démarrage et usage) alors qu’Ubuntu est installé sur un SSD.

J’ai décidé de le démarrer dans le terminal avec la commande “lutris -d” histoire d’avoir un max d’onfo et voici ce qui s’affiche:

alina@alebarde:~$ lutris -d
ERROR 2018-09-23 19:30:16,892 [dxvk]:[Errno 2] Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type: ‘/home/alina/.local/share/lutris/runtime/dxvk/dxvk_versions.json’
DEBUG 2018-09-23 19:31:17,608 [api]:Fetching game library

J’ai testé sur Solus 3.9999 (avec les dernières ISO) et il y a la même erreur, tandis que Lutris fonctionne très bien sur ma Archlinux et ma Manjaro XFCE.

Alors, j’ai décidé de tester le démarrage de Lutris après avoir créé le dossier “/dxvk” dans “/home/alina/.local/share/lutris/runtime/” et là je n’ai plus aucun message d’erreur mais la lenteur reste.

Je parle très mal l’anglais, désolé pour les erreurs.

Salut,

J’ai Lutris 0.4.19 sur Ubuntu 18.04 et 18.10. Pas constaté les lenteurs que tu signales.
Je n’ai pas non plus l’erreur.
Tu devrais essayer de renommer (ou déplacer) ton repertoire lutris situé dans ~/.local/share/. Il se recréera tout neuf au premier lancement de Lutris. Tu verras si tu as encore ce phénomène de lenteur.
Si j’ai pu t’aider…

English version:

Hello,

I have Lutris 0.4.19 on Ubuntu 18.04 and 18.10. Not found the delays you reported.
I do not have an error either.
You should try renaming (or moving) your lutris directory located in ~ / .local / share /. It will recreate itself brand new at the first launch of Lutris. You will see if you still have this phenomenon of slowness.

Hope that help you.

Bonsoir.

Le problème semble avoir été résolu suite à une mise à jour du paquet de Lutris, une nouvelle révision d’après ce que j’ai vu. League of Legend est installé mais j’ai des problèmes avec Battle.net malgré l’application des solutions trouvées sur ce forum, Je m’en occupe quand j’ai du temps de disponible (contribuer à Blender et Godot Engine demande du temps).

Je pense qu’il est nécessaire de placer le sujet comme résolu, merci de votre réponse.
Traduction englaise (with Reverso):

Good evening.

The problem seems to have been solved following an update of the Lutris package, a new revision from what I saw. League of Legend is installed but I have problems with Battle.net despite the application of the solutions found on this forum, I take care of it when I have time available (contribute to Blender and Godot Engine takes time) .

I think it is necessary to place the subject as resolved, thank you for your answer.

My problem was fixed after deinstalling flatpak
(Archlinux 5.3.13)