Hello Lutris community!
My name is Baltazar and I have just manage to messed up my perfectly working Starcraft 2 install.
Am not sure as to the culprit but I fear it was the RetroArch that I tried to install along with the mupen64 core I wanted to use on my Kubuntu install… although there were a few updates I had today, which I don’t know if they are also part of the problem.
lutris -d: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/D5PPN2HHRZ/
Updates made to Kubuntu today (game worked last night fine): paste.ubuntu link /h4x3qZsS3m/
Installations of the possible culprit: paste.ubuntu link /JVCm5T6VM9/
I’m stumped… and wish it is something simple to fix… by the way, the damn Retroarch did not start after I installed the mupen64 core… after that I tried to run Starcraft only to find that the damned thing fails and give me the regular Blizzard error with “The application encountered an unexpected error” and its ID 74BDC685-2C78-4311-8DE4-C6BC8A3FC370, which I guess is of no help.
Anyways… this is just bad. I always look for what apps will try to do with certain files, like wine, though I have had no issues for over a year now.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . ) (flips self)