[SOLVED]ESO launcher stuck at loading after update

So I just updated my ubuntu to the 20.10 interim version. However, now I’m facing the issue of the ESO launcher being stuck on Loading. I can still play the game through launching the exe manually, but I’m going to be screwed once there’s an update to ESO.

I have tried enabling and re-disabling proxy in the contol.exes. I have also tried installing the launcher again on a separate drive. The issue persists.

Is there any solution to this that I could attempt other than re-installing Ubuntu entirely?

By the way, here’s the error shown on the log if that makes it easier to identify the issue:
Start monitoring process.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
esync: up and running.
[1228/020808:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(143)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 8

it’s a known bug, you need to install manually certificates. Read notes on Lutris game page:

I didn’t notice that on the page, but thanks a lot for pointing it out. It all works now.