[Solved] Epic Games Launcher - Form unfillable

No it doesn’t. It stopped working sometime in October when they added BattlEye. The Epic Games Launcher also stopped working shortly thereafter.

Has there been any updates on this? Currently trying to get this working

I know I’m reviving an old thread here, but I just learned about lutris yesterday and have been trying to get fortnite for my son in law. I finally had it working today (no audio), but then ran into the same problem that apparently most are having, that Easy Anti-Cheat error. The game started and he dove in and was starting to play and then it crashed with the easy anti-cheat. It seems like this must be a windows executable that we could install with Wine. Anyone have any ideas how to get the easy anti-cheat installed so it won’t kick us?

1 Like

Dave, I think the problem is much worse than just installing an exe. Easy anti-cheat and Battleye, the two anticheat softwares used by Fortnite both see something weird with the system and kicks the player from a match. I think the we are at same situtation with some other games, such as Rainbow Six Siege, that uses Battleye and can only be played offline.