I will start with a quick summary of what I wanted to do and what I think is my question:
- I wanted to play some starcraft 2.
- I got lutris from the download page and it installed just fine (though when I run
lutris -vI dont get any output).
- I got to the lutris page for starcraft 2. In the description it said I should check https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/Game:-Blizzard-App first, so I did.
- From there I got send to https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/How-to:-DXVK. Here I found some instructions for Nvidia and AMD Graphics cards, but since I only have an internal Intel graphics card I was confused and skipped everything on said wiki page!
- I nevertheless tried to run the install script and ended up with the “We’re having trouble launching the Blizzard Update Agent”-Error mentioned in the FAQ of the Battlenet-App wiki entry.
- I also tried to run the BattleNet-App Standalone install script and got the same error.
I will update any information about my system here:
- cpu: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U
- os: Ubuntu 18.04
- output of
wine --version: wine-3.0 (Ubuntu 3.0-1ubuntu1)
- output of
glxinfo | grep "OpenGL version": OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 18.0.5
Any help appreciated!