RPCS3 Problem


I’ve ran across the problem after installing the rpcs3 runner. I have downloaded the System Image and included it in RPCS3, but whenever I try to start any game I get this error:

No XVisualInfo for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlagsQSurfaceFormat::FormatOption(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SwapBehavior(SingleBuffer), swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::ColorSpace(DefaultColorSpace), profile QSurfaceFormat::OpenGLContextProfile(NoProfile))
Falling back to using screens root_visual.
Could not initialize GLX
/home/username/.local/share/lutris/runners/rpcs3/rpcs3: line 6: 2472 Aborted (core dumped) ./rpcs3-v0.0.5-6826-b230b0df_linux64.AppImage $1
Game is considered exited.
Initial process has exited.
All children have exited.
Exit with returncode 34304

From research I found it is some kind of graphics issue, but unfortunately I did not find any usable solution. Does someone here know how to fix this?
Since it seems to matter sadly, I am using an AMD Graphics Card.


System: Host: antergos-pc Kernel: 5.9.4-arch1-1 x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.20.3
Distro: Antergos Linux
Machine: Type: Desktop System: Gigabyte product: AX370-Gaming 3 v: N/A serial: <superuser/root required>
Mobo: Gigabyte model: AX370-Gaming 3-CF v: x.x serial: <superuser/root required>
UEFI: American Megatrends v: F50a date: 11/27/2019
CPU: Info: 6-Core model: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 bits: 64 type: MT MCP L2 cache: 3072 KiB
Speed: 2751 MHz min/max: 1550/3800 MHz Core speeds (MHz): 1: 2759 2: 1516 3: 1372 4: 1370
5: 3751 6: 1374 7: 1375 8: 1374 9: 3791 10: 1517 11: 3417 12: 1374
Graphics: Device-1: AMD Navi 10 [Radeon RX 5600 OEM/5600 XT / 5700/5700 XT] driver: amdgpu v: kernel
Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.9 driver: amdgpu resolution: 3440x1440
OpenGL: renderer: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (NAVI10 DRM 3.39.0 5.9.4-arch1-1 LLVM 11.0.0)
v: 4.6 Mesa 20.2.2
Audio: Device-1: AMD Navi 10 HDMI Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
Device-2: AMD Family 17h HD Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
Device-3: Kingston HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset type: USB
driver: hid-generic,snd-usb-audio,usbhid
Device-4: Generalplus GENERAL WEBCAM type: USB driver: snd-usb-audio,uvcvideo
Sound Server: ALSA v: k5.9.4-arch1-1
Network: Device-1: Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet driver: r8169
IF: eno1 state: up speed: 100 Mbps duplex: full mac: e0:d5:5e:4f:51:bd
Drives: Local Storage: total: 2.30 TiB used: 692.34 GiB (29.4%)
ID-1: /dev/nvme0n1 vendor: Crucial model: CT500P1SSD8 size: 465.76 GiB
ID-2: /dev/sda vendor: Western Digital model: WD20EZRZ-00Z5HB0 size: 1.82 TiB
ID-3: /dev/sdb type: USB vendor: Intenso model: Ultra Line size: 29.76 GiB
Partition: ID-1: / size: 46.68 GiB used: 28.68 GiB (61.4%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/nvme0n1p3
ID-2: /boot size: 945.2 MiB used: 116.1 MiB (12.3%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/nvme0n1p2
ID-3: /home size: 409.08 GiB used: 94.04 GiB (23.0%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/nvme0n1p4
Swap: Alert: No Swap data was found.
Sensors: System Temperatures: cpu: 38.9 C mobo: N/A gpu: amdgpu temp: 56.0 C
Fan Speeds (RPM): N/A gpu: amdgpu fan: 0
Info: Processes: 314 Uptime: 34m Memory: 31.37 GiB used: 3.37 GiB (10.7%) Shell: Bash inxi: 3.1.09

The only thing I found is on Github with deleting files in AppImage, but I cannot find a single explanation how to extract the AppImage and creating that again.