Reset settings to default

Hi, i was messing around with various settings to see if I could get guild wars 2 running smoothly. Im not sure what I did but now it doesnt launch, is there anyway to reset settings to default on wine or on lutris not sure what messed it up.

I know six years late, but for anyone who is still interested, you can reset the config by changing the Runner under Game info, then switch it back.

1 Like

Good suggestion, just be aware this will completely blow away the game options, which makes sense, but that means you lose the path to the executable, arguments etc. So you may want to write those down before resetting everything.

Would love to know to set back to factory defaults or whatever you call the fresh install settings.

Edit

Was actually messing around with this right after my message and I found a potential solution, at least for scripts that depend on a shared app, like Battle.net.

For Diablo 4 I removed the app from the Lutris launcher, then reinstalled and it kept the files, ie, no redownload, but recreated the config back to what looks like it’s base settings. Still not working for me, but that is probably a topic for another thread.