Red Dead Redemtion is freezing on load

Once I have booted the Epic store and downloaded and launced RDR2 , the game started loading, first appeard Rockstar game screen with animated logo, than another screen and grey bar below went to 75-80% of the load (from left to right) and thatn it got stuck.

how could I diagnoe the problem? Did anybody had the same problem?

Thank you!

I would try looking in the logs to see what’s happening and making and educated guess what might be missing or problem. Also, try looking here https://www.protondb.com/app/1174180

@sukulent Could you help me with more detailed instructions on how to find the logs. I forgot to mention that it is game downloaded through EPIC store

According to logs the problem is with the MESA. I tried to locate on my LINUX MINT the file that contains this particular setting …have not found it. Could smb. help with a solution for Linux Mint? Or where to find this MESA settings?
MESA-INTEL: warning: Performance support disabled, consider sysctl dev.i915.perf_stream_paranoid=0

That’s not a “Mesa setting”, it’s a kernel tuning parameter for the Intel graphics driver. That won’t be your problem though, it’s just a warning that performance monitoring support is disabled.

Is that actually the graphics adapter you’re trying to play Red Dead Redemption 2 with? I’m guessing not and you have a graphics card as well.