Red Dead Redemption 2 Crashing On Launch

It didn’t crash on launch before for a long time, now I have little to no clue as to why it wont run now. I started disabling mods and such the day after it stopped working to see if that would help. It played good when it worked but the game still wont run, so I don’t get get what could be the cause of this. A white bar (which indicates how long it will take to enter the game) stops at the mid-point between the left side of the screen to the right side. Then it crashes Wine. I’m on Manjaro Linux. Ryzen 3700x CPU, Radeon RX 5500xt, 3.8 TB SSD, I run the game at a resolution of 1440p@240hz. May have been TOO much info I’ve given. https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/V3RhnC8P9y/ So you can see my game log and terminal info.
Opening Lutris in Terminal:
lutris -d
Unable to load locale dir, translations won’t work.
2021-01-28 17:42:45,896: Your version of python-magic is too old.
2021-01-28 17:42:45,987: Initializing lutris
2021-01-28 17:42:46,518: Runtime up-to-date. Initialization complete.
INFO 2021-01-28 17:42:46,523 [application.do_command_line:314]:Lutris 0.5.8.1
INFO 2021-01-28 17:42:46,523 [startup.check_driver:57]:Running AMD Mesa driver 20.3.3 on Radeon RX 5500 XT (NAVI14, DRM 3.40.0, 5.10.7-3-MANJARO, LLVM 11.0.1) (0x7340)
INFO 2021-01-28 17:42:46,523 [startup.check_driver:69]:GPU: 1002:7340 1462:3822 (amdgpu drivers)

You are not giving very much to go on. Have you looked at the logs. Did you run with the debug flags. Have you even read the Documentation?

I’ve looked at the logs, and killed Lutris several times. What’re the debug flags? I’ve played the game for over 200 hours. I’d prefer to send videos to here to show you more clearly about my situation, but that isn’t allowed. Somoene’s helped me before by remoting into my desktop to fix a somewhat obscure issue with RDR2, but I highly doubt anyone else would do that now, even though that would be quicker to solve this issue.

Did you not read the link I left you? They specifically tell you how to report an issue and how to debug the problem.

Starting lutiris -d is the minimum you should do and then run your game and then copy that text from your terminal to a https://paste.ubuntu.com

Do that and people can help you. Don’t do that, and you cannot even help yourself.

That last sentence you made felt too sad, those’re the vibes I get from people when I do something wrong and they want to help but their about to quit.

It should not make you feel sad it should make you feel introspective. People here are willing to help you, but you have to give a little otherwise there is nothing for anyone to grab and work with. This is why at the top of this forum there is a big notice called

"Please Read before asking for help"

So please at least read that and follow its instructions and then see how far you get with asking for help. I would also suggest you start a new topic when you have done so where it will be easy for people to quote your logs and point out any insights you may have overlooked.

This is not criticism. This is helpful, if basic, advice. Take it as such

Btw, I already left an updated topic on the situation and showed my game log and terminal info combined with a link to Ubuntu Pastebin on Lutris Forums (I even put that information on the post above). It’s sad because for example, when people message me that they’ll help but they eventually quit helping, or there’s no response back.