No syncing of native steam games. Solution Found!

When opening the “Import games”, and selecting Steam, the circle in the middle start spinning, but nothing happens. I waited around 15 minutes with no avail. Wine Steam works fine, GOG and Linux games too.
Here’s what appears when I open Lutris trough the terminal:

2019-07-04 23:27:13,778: Error while completing task <function LutrisWindow.sync_services..full_sync at 0x7fc2b00afbf8>: [Errno 5] Input/output error
<class ‘OSError’> [Errno 5] Input/output error
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lutris/util/jobs.py”, line 30, in target
result = self.function(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lutris/gui/lutriswindow.py”, line 302, in full_sync
games = syncer.load()
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lutris/services/steam.py”, line 120, in load
app_manifest = AppManifest(os.path.join(steamapps_path, appmanifest_file))
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lutris/util/steam/appmanifest.py”, line 45, in init
self.appmanifest_data = vdf_parse(appmanifest_file, {})
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lutris/util/steam/vdf.py”, line 10, in vdf_parse
line = steam_config_file.readline()
2019-07-04 23:27:13,779: Sync failed: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Edit 06/07/19: I secure erased the SSD, wiped the whole thing and installed Manjaro. The problem Remains. I was on Kubuntu previously. This is my current log: https://pastebin.com/RZHy1NSV

Edit Again: The problem was an appmanifest file of a Steam game that was installed on a second hard drive, got corrupted. Causing the error here shown. By simply removing that file (and the game) Lutris began to work again as it should.
Joy!