Need help on running a game server in lutris

Hi all and nice to meet you guys.

I recently try to run a private game server thing with lutris on SteamOS, which was created by some individual . By the way, it also required .net framework to run.

So the server thing seem also need to run on below network port:

and when I try to run the server(using wine 9.4 as runner), the log will show below message and shutdown by itself:

gamemodeauto: 
wine: configuration in L"/home/deck/.wine/drive_c" has been updated.
[16:34:08 INF] Server starting...
[16:34:10 FTL] Unhandled exception
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10013): Access denied.
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.UpdateStatusAfterSocketErrorAndThrowException(SocketError error, Boolean disconnectOnFailure, String callerName)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketTransportOptions.CreateDefaultBoundListenSocket(EndPoint endpoint)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketConnectionListener.Bind()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketTransportFactory.BindAsync(EndPoint endpoint, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Infrastructure.TransportManager.BindAsync(EndPoint endPoint, ConnectionDelegate connectionDelegate, EndpointConfig endpointConfig, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServerImpl.<>c__DisplayClass30_0`1.<<StartAsync>g__OnBind|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.BindEndpointAsync(ListenOptions endpoint, AddressBindContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.ListenOptions.BindAsync(AddressBindContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.EndpointsStrategy.BindAsync(AddressBindContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.BindAsync(IEnumerable`1 listenOptions, AddressBindContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServerImpl.BindAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServerImpl.StartAsync[TContext](IHttpApplication`1 application, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.GenericWebHostService.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host)
   at Program.<Main>$(String[] args) in /home/runner/work/******/Server/Program.cs:line 78
[16:34:10 INF] Shut down complete
Monitored process exited.

I know that some of the port was disable by default, so I thought that maybe the main reason why it not running(?).

May I have your guys help to check what it happening and how can I make it running?

Much appreciated.

Well, the steam deck doesn’t have a firewall enabled by default, so I would go looking at the router to see whether a port mapping can be made.

Does this server have documentation? Also good to know whether this server uses UDP or TCP for the connections.

One thing though. Can this software be trusted? Did this person share the source code?

80 = http port
5000 = ?
443 = https port
10122 = ?

Hiya, thanks for your reply.

Actually, the game server is like a personal project and I somehow had a chance to try it, so I don’t think it was open source and I also can’t share too much details about it, so sorry about that.

And I also not sure the usage of port, if the server run on windows machine, the server console will show listening to https://0.0.0.0:5000 so on.

maybe bit weird, so I actually just it run locally without connect to any router, like run the server and the client on same machine, is there anything about local setting I can try to fix this issue?

Sorry for can’t share too much details, hope there still have something can help, thanks.

No need to provide the source, it was a security question. If you are close to this project, and you trust the author, then there is no issue security wise.

I assume you are running it on a Steam Deck as you mentioned running SteamOS. Just checking. There is a SteamOS 2.0 which can be installed on any machine but that one is very old and its not recommended to install that one.

As for the connectivity, the IP address 0.0.0.0 seems odd. The default for the localhost is 127.0.0.1. Maybe that’s something Windows does different from Linux. Not sure.

I see that the app is developed in .Net Core. This is a multi platform framework. And it can run natively on Linux. Any distro has the required packages available in the repositories. So maybe you can skip running it through wine. If you are running the server on a Steam Deck, you probably need to enable the arch repositories to get those.

Yes, I am using Steamdeck with SteamOS (currently use beta channel update).

So even the server compile as an .exe file, it can still run native on steamOS?
Can you also elaborate little bit about the part of “enable the arch repositories” and how to run it?

Sorry for many different type of question, since I am too unfamiliar with SteamOS/Linux and lack knowledge about how to run things on it.

Yes of course.

The exe part is to make Windows recognize the app as executable. When compiling on Linux, this is not necessary so there won’t be an exe extension. I would say, try it out. DotNet works with intermediate code and builds on the fly when the app is run.

When the DotNet runtime is installed a simple dotnet run command from the folder where the app resides would be enough.

SteamOS

SteamOS was made as an immutable system. This means that the file system is read only. Apart of the home folder that is. Extra applications are installed via Flatpak. Which are some kind of containerized apps. Very crude description I know, but it gives you an idea how the system was setup.

Most distro’s are not immutable and applications are installed in the main file system. Package managers perform this job for you.

Repos

Many distro’s are based on another distro. The same counts for SteamOS which is based on Arch Linux. So many people who want extra functionality create a sudo password, disable the readonly file system, enable the arch repos and install software from there. The commands to do that are as follows:

# Set password to do administrative tasks
passwd

# Disable the readonly file system
sudo steamos-readonly disable

# Initialize the pacman keyring
sudo pacman-key --init

# Populate the pacman keyring with the default Arch Linux keys
sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux

# Try installing a package (the editor vim in this example)
sudo pacman -S vim

# When done, enable the readonly file system
sudo steamos-readonly enable

Dotnet

There are two packages available. If you only want to run applications, the dotnet-runtime is enough, if you want to build software, dotnet-sdk is needed.

You can test the installed dotnet-sdk by creating an empty console app:

mkdir test
cd test
dotnet new console
dotnet build
dotnet run

Here is the Arch wiki page on .Net:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/.NET

I just simple try run dotnet command in konsole, but it said:

bash: dotnet: command not found

is that mean even dotnet runtime was not installed on the SteamOS?

Absolutely not installed by default. I think that counts for most distros out there. That’s why you need to enable the Arch repos to get the dotnet packages.

Ah, gotcha, I just misunderstanding that is installed by default, so I try I follow your repo step and try install dotnet by pacman, but I got error after download:

(1)(deck@steamdeck ~)$ sudo pacman -S dotnet-runtime
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (2) dotnet-host-7.0.5.sdk105-1  dotnet-runtime-7.0.5.sdk105-1

Total Download Size:   22.95 MiB
Total Installed Size:  67.10 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
:: Retrieving packages...
 dotnet-host-7.0.5.sdk...   157.0 KiB   123 KiB/s 00:01 [#############################] 100%
 dotnet-runtime-7.0.5....    22.8 MiB  6.08 MiB/s 00:04 [#############################] 100%
 Total (2/2)                 22.9 MiB  5.13 MiB/s 00:04 [#############################] 100%
(2/2) checking keys in keyring                          [#############################] 100%
downloading required keys...
:: Import PGP key AF1D2199EF0A3CCF, "Maxime Gauduin <alucryd@archlinux.org>"? [Y/n] y
(2/2) checking package integrity                        [#############################] 100%
error: dotnet-host: signature from "GitLab CI Package Builder <ci-package-builder-1@steamos.cloud>" is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/dotnet-host-7.0.5.sdk105-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] y
error: dotnet-runtime: signature from "GitLab CI Package Builder <ci-package-builder-1@steamos.cloud>" is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/dotnet-runtime-7.0.5.sdk105-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] y
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature))
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Am I do something wrong?

Hm. Can you try this:

sudo pacman-key --init
sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux

Edit: found another source:

Thanks, and yeah, only after added SigLevel = TrustAll, then it work, I installed dotnet runtime and also sdk, then I try cd to the server folder and try dotnet run server.exe , however, it seem can run by that way?

It mentioned need to find a project to run, does this mean I need to have the source to run or something before it complied as exe file? or run with something else?

(deck@steamdeck Server)$ dotnet run server.exe
Couldn't find a project to run. Ensure a project exists in /home/deck/.wine/drive_c/****/Server, or pass the path to the project using --project.

sorry about that dumb question, I am quite a window guy, so my knowledge limited to directly run the app by exe to launch a programme. =(

No problem. You are entering .net development territory here.

I could be that you need the source to build/run the app for Linux. If you are in contact with the developer, maybe you can ask if the project can be built through WSL2, that is Windows Sub System for Linux.

The project file it asks for is the csproj file which holds all source files together.

What happens when you do just a call to server.exe? Now that you have the dotnet framework installed?

yeah, I am really check if I can have the source later.

So for now, when you said just call server.exe, is that like this:

(deck@steamdeck Server.bak)$ server
bash: server: command not found
(127)(deck@steamdeck Server.bak)$ server.exe
bash: server.exe: command not found

And let us back to beginning, so the server actually tried running with wine but it somehow got access denied on something and few things later it was shutdown by it self.
So you think that access denied was caused by some dependency missing when run via wine rather than some setting blocked on steamos? thanks.

From the bin folder:

./server.exe

Back to the beginning, yes. Is there a config file in the bin folder? Can you set server parameters? Like to let it listen on IP 127.0.0.1?

you mean run like this in konsole?

(deck@steamdeck Server.bak)$ ./server.exe
bash: ./server.exe: No such file or directory

but I assume ./ is mean the root of home folder? I currently open konsole in the root of the server folder.

and there were no config file to set whatever listening IP or port but I can try ask the author.

Yes, from konsole.

./ means from current position.
~/ means from home folder
/ means from root folder

You should be in the bin folder where the executable is located. The config should be there too. If there isn’t, it would be worthwhile to give a suggestion to the developer to allow for some configuration of the server parameters.

Sorry for bump this topic up since I somehow just get the source of server file, but when I try dotnet run the project file but It get bunch of the error:

Building...
/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/7.0.105/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2116,5): warning : The referenced project '../WebUI/Client/WebUI.Client.csproj' does not exist. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/7.0.105/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2116,5): warning : The referenced project '../WebUI/Shared/WebUI.Shared.csproj' does not exist. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/CpuSceneMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.Response.LoadCard.PilotDataGroup.CpuSceneData to TriadCourseResult. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/CpuTriadPartnerMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.Response.LoadCard.MobileUserGroup to CpuTriadPartner. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/CustomMessageMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.Response.LoadCard.MobileUserGroup.CommandMessageGroup to CustomMessage. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/EchelonProfileMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.Response.PreLoadCard.LoadPlayer to EchelonProfile. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/GamepadGroupMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.Response.LoadCard.MobileUserGroup.GamepadGroup to GamepadConfig. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/MessagePositionMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.CommandMessagePostion to MessagePosition. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/MessagePositionMapper.cs(11,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from MessagePosition to nue.protocol.****.CommandMessagePostion. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/MsSkillGroupMapper.cs(11,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.Response.LoadCard.PilotDataGroup.MSSkillGroup to MsSkillGroup. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/NaviMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG006: Specified member Id on source type Navi was not found [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/NaviMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG006: Specified member CostumeId on source type Navi was not found [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/TitleMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from nue.protocol.****.TitleCustomize to Title. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Mappers/UploadedImageMapper.cs(10,5): error RMG008: Could not create mapping from Server.Models.Cards.UploadImage to UploadedImage. Consider implementing the mapping manually. [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Controllers/CardController.cs(12,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Controllers/CardController.cs(13,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Controllers/CardController.cs(14,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Controllers/CardController.cs(15,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Gamepad/GetGamepadConfigCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Gamepad/GetGamepadConfigCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Gamepad/UpsertGamepadConfigCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Gamepad/UpsertGamepadConfigCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Gamepad/UpsertGamepadConfigCommandHandler.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/GetAllBareboneCardCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/GetCustomMessageGroupSettingCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/GetCustomMessageGroupSettingCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/GetCustomMessageGroupSettingCommandHandler.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/UpsertCustomMessagesCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/UpsertCustomMessagesCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/UpsertCustomMessagesCommandHandler.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/UpsertCustomMessagesCommandHandler.cs(10,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Message/UpsertCustomMessagesCommandHandler.cs(11,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetCpuTriadPartnerCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetCpuTriadPartnerCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetCpuTriadPartnerCommandHandler.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetUsedMobileSuitDataCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/GetUsedMobileSuitDataCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/UpdateAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/UpdateAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/UpdateAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(8,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/MobileSuit/UpdateAllFavouriteMsCommandHandler.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
-delete some lines-
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/GetCustomizeCommentCommandHandler.cs(21,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CustomizeComment' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpdateAllNaviCostumeCommandHandler.cs(60,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WebUI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/GetEchelonProfileCommandHandler.cs(11,85): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'EchelonProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/UploadedContent/GetUploadedImagesCommandHandler.cs(12,95): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UploadedImage' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertDefaultNaviCommandHandler.cs(11,85): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/GetEchelonProfileCommandHandler.cs(13,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'EchelonProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/UploadedContent/GetUploadedImagesCommandHandler.cs(21,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UploadedImage' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertDefaultNaviCommandHandler.cs(11,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UpsertDefaultNaviRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/GetEchelonProfileCommandHandler.cs(22,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'EchelonProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertNaviCostumeCommandHandler.cs(11,85): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertDefaultNaviCommandHandler.cs(13,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateBasicProfileCommandHandler.cs(14,92): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertNaviCostumeCommandHandler.cs(11,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UpsertNaviCostumeRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertDefaultNaviCommandHandler.cs(22,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateBasicProfileCommandHandler.cs(12,87): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertNaviCostumeCommandHandler.cs(13,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateBasicProfileCommandHandler.cs(23,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateBasicProfileCommandHandler.cs(12,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UpdateBasicProfileRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Navi/UpsertNaviCostumeCommandHandler.cs(22,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateBasicProfileCommandHandler.cs(77,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Title' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateCustomizeCommentCommandHandler.cs(11,95): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateCustomizeCommentCommandHandler.cs(13,100): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateCustomizeCommentCommandHandler.cs(22,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BasicResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]
/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Handlers/Card/Profile/UpdateCustomizeCommentCommandHandler.cs(11,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UpdateCustomizeCommentRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [/home/deck/Desktop/Server-src/Server.csproj]

The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.
(1)(deck@steamdeck Server-src)$ 

I know that may not be something you guys can help, but still try to paste in here and appreciated if any advise from you guys. (since message too long, I remove bunch of them in middle, to be honest, that really look like not a single part can be built)

Also, I still not know if if I can run .exe file via dotrun-runtime like this:

dotnet run ./server.exe

I tried run like this but seem not work, sorry for too dummy of myself.

Do you have all the source? It can’t find the WebUI.Client and WebUI.Shared projects and a multitude of classes (Models). Is there a solution (sln) file?

The mapping errors are probably errors related to dependency injection. When the app starts, it binds classes to a type so those are available in the application.

Ah, it has a sln file, so how can I use that?
I tried like this:

dotnet run xxx.sln

but not work :frowning:

An sln file is a solution file. Its a container file which contains all projects in said solution.

Maybe you can install Visual Studio Code? Its Microsoft’s open source IDE and maybe it makes it more visual which things are missing.