Move, how to make it use a previously backed up game. GOG Galaxy

I want to use this move feature to use a preinstalled game folder as the installation medium and apply all the published installer settings. But I can’t know how a game_id is made or know what it is, dst I easy to understand. I would want to reuse the GOG Galaxy prefix “~/Games/gog-galaxy” to keep saves on the cloud by running that launcher

• $GAMEDIR : Absolute path where the game is installed. This set at installation
  • $CACHE : Temporary cache used to manipulate game files and deleted at the end of the installation.

Moving files and directories

Move files or directories by using the move command. move requires two parameters: src (the source file or folder) and dst (the destination folder).

The src parameter can either be a file ID or a path relative to game dir. If the parameter value is not found in the list of file ids, then it must be prefixed by either $CACHE or $GAMEDIR to move a file or directory from the download cache or the game’s install dir, respectively.

The dst parameter should be prefixed by either $GAMEDIR or $HOME to move files to path relative to the game dir or the current user’s home

If the source is a file ID , it will be updated with the new destination path. It can then be used in the following commands to access the moved file.

The move command cannot overwrite files.

Example:

• move:
    src: game_file_id
    dst: $GAMEDIR/location

So the script should look like this, I think. Not creating Wine prefix. I would make a GOG installer for 32 bit if W 1 and 2 don’t run in 64 bit:

files:

• move:
    src: game_file_id
    dst: $GAMEDIR/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy /Games/
  • game:
    arch: win32
    exe: drive_c/GOG Games/The Witcher Enhanced Edition/launcher.exe
    prefix: $GAMEDIR
    installer:
  • task:
    arch: win32
    executable: game