pastebin log https://pastebin.com/i1SvMn8c

1 Like

Please use Ubuntu pastebin

https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/ZFNGPMX8vd/

1 Like

help me please

1 Like

Hi lolzxd
Maybe this helps in the future installs. I install games a little diferent and very big number of games works.
When you press + to add a game and go to add locally installed game
-. Then add name and runner for the game like wine
-. In Game Options Tab in wine prefix section I add a path to my game to folder be created like
~/Games/De_Blob_2 - everything else I leave blank
-. Under runner I have lutris-fshack-7.2-x86_64 and Save it
-. Then I go down where arrow is for platform and i select wine configuration so that Lutris creates wine prefix for that game only. Sometimes you must press twice to open a wine config window [when I do install of a game I always open lutris with terminal to se processes to know is it stuck or have some error]
-. When wine config window opens under windows version I chose only Windows 7 for older games and Windows 10 for newer games.
-. The next is Libraries Tab - now for me this is the most important part of configuration. Here i choose overrides and I choose d3d10, d3d10_1, d3d10core, d3d11 and d3d9. If it needs vulkan then d3d12.
-. Now after I added overrides then you select one by one and press edit on the right and chose native only.
-. Then click apply and ok.
Now I go back to the arrow and choose Run EXE inside wine prefix and it will open installaton window of the game where you choose installation path of the game and uncheck create icon.
-. When game is installed exit and go to your game in lutris and right muse click and choose Configure and under Game Options Tab, under Executable you browse where executable is.

And thats it…sometimes you have to go for winetricks to add some dlls but most of the time it work like a charm after pressing Play.
Terminal is very important becouse in it you see what game miss to be played

Hope this helps

tnx for reply i enabled DXVK-NVAPI/DLSS and installed vcredist 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022
now run all games

2 Likes