What I currently do is create the prefix using POL, point Lutris to this prefix using “Add installed game”, then run winetricks and setup from Lutris. Is there a way to get Lutris to create the prefix?
To answer my own question, yes Lutris can create a prefix.
- Select the game in the library and right click, choose “Add installed game”
- Select Browse “Wine prefix”, create or select a folder and save
- Right click on game and select “Winetricks”, the prefix will be automatically created, now install any additional libraries needed
- Right click on game and select “Run exe in wine prefix”, select the game’s setup exe
- Right click on game and select “Configure”, point Lutris to installed game exe