Magic: The Gathering Arena on Fedora shuts down during startup

Hi all,

first I want to thank the Lutris team for creating and maintaining an alternative to Windows gaming!

Please note that I just switched from Windows to Fedora a few days ago and I do not have any experience with Linux. I tried to follow the instructions to provide all the necessary information as best as I could and compiled everything here: Ubuntu Pastebin

Now to the problem:

I downloaded the “Latest Self-Updating” version for Magic: The Gathering Arena on the Lutris website, but it gets stuck at “checking for updates…” when launching it.

So I downloaded the “Manually Updated” version for Magic: The Gathering Arena on the Lutris website, but it produces a different error. It shows a MTGA Unity box and then it shuts down the game.

I have a screenshot of this, but I think new users are not allowed to post screenshots.

Any help is much appreciated!

The game is broken on last version, check this: Magic MTG for PC (Lutris) is broken on AMD Ryzen - YouTube

I use Ubuntu 22.04 LTS with AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and 128GB of ram, but does not work :-/