Mafia III failure

Good day to you all,

I have installed Mafia III on my PC using Lutris. everything seemed to have had went as is was supposed. When clicked on this is the output.
Started initial process 20804 from gamemoderun /usr/bin/wine /home/pc/Downloads/Mafia_III_Definitive_Edition_1.0.1_(48569)win_gog/setup_mafia_iii_definitive_edition_1.0.1(48569).exe
Start monitoring process.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.

I play this game on my desktop PC (Linux Mint 21.2-Xfce currently) without issue. but I always install it through PlayOnLinux temporarily (which I use Wine v6.0.1 (64-bit)) to another hard drive and then delete the Wine prefix it created and then use Lutris to setup it’s own stuff with the GloriousEggroll runner and guide it to the games exe etc.

p.s. it seems one of the main complaints about this game is it’s repetitiveness. but that can be largely fixed by using this mod… RACKET DAMAGE MISSIONS REMOVAL MOD at Mafia III - Nexus mods and community ; I have played the game straight in the past but on my most recent playthrough I used that mod for the first time and it does help speed up the pacing through the games story.