Lutris for GhostBSD

Hello! I want to thank the developers of your work, it’s cool!

I recently discovered for myself GhostBSD OS based on FreeBSD and uses Mate desktop environment in my opinion the most comfortable.
And I have a question, could the developers make a version of the Lutris client for this OS?
I’m new, but I’m sure that GhostBSD have the potential not less popular Linux distributions.
Thank you in advance.:smiley:

No, I don’t use BSD and have no plans to in the future. That said, could someone port Lutris to this OS? Sure!

But for anyone who wishes to port Lutris to another OS, note that is has some very Linux specific code: Looking stuff up in /proc/, using LD_PRELOAD and LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc…
I have no idea how much of this is available under BSD.
Also, the runner themselves are pretty much all for Linux x86_64 or i686, they would all have to be rebuilt.
There’s a bunch of things to take care of and I’m not going to be the one who’ll do it (same goes for OSX and Windows). I’m not against the idea, I just don’t have the time or the interest.

Na tua opinião qual é a maior diferença do lutris (Linux) para o homura (freebsd) ?
Porque a epic games tem o erro de no profile exist depois de is talar tudo o que que o lutris pede?