Lutris client look so basic and can't do anything

Hello,
I just downloaded Lutris to my Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS.
My Lutris client is looking different from the ones I see in the internet. It looks so basic and I can’t search or do anything in it.
I want to search and download Epic Game Launcher but there there is no way to search for it no matter what I click and play around. Attached screenshot of Lutris client.

At the same time, a message appeared in my terminal.
2022-01-17 15:27:11,430: Running Intel Mesa driver 21.0.3 on Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics (TGL GT2) (0x9a78)
2022-01-17 15:27:11,431: GPU: 8086:9A78 1462:12E1 (i915 drivers)
MESA-INTEL: warning: Performance support disabled, consider sysctl dev.i915.perf_stream_paranoid=0

Help, advice, tips needed.
Many thanks.

1 Like

You can find the various services as GOG and Epic in the Services section of the Preferences window which can be found in the menu (hamburger button). There you can enable the services you wish to use. You can then provide login information so these services can be called and then you should see your games.

Try select Lutris in the left bar, now choose the tab Community Installers, them write the name of the program on the search bar

Just use heroic game launcher instead to install games from Epic Games Store if you can access to that piece of package.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like