I’ve noticed several titles from my GOG library not importing to Lutris. After some research I found out that gogslug items in the lutris api are wrong for many games.
As an example, look at a search for Baldur’s Gate: https://lutris.net/api/games?format=api&search=baldur. In my case, only BGEE and BG2 show up in the lutris library and not BG and BG2EE. On the api “Baldur’s Gate II: Complete” incorrectly has the gogslug “baldurs_gate_2_enhanced_edition” while for BG2EE (and BG) it’s empty. I have ~30% of my library not showing up after import and noticed many others having wrong values for gogslug.
I do not know if I should file a bug on github, requesting individual changes for gogslug on the website is not possible, so right now as much as I’d like, as a GOG client Lutris for me is unusable.
Edit: Is there anything someone like me as a user could do to help or is this some kind of problem that is further down on the priority list for lutris devs/contributors. Just asking since nobody on discord or on the forums seems to be interested or willing to answer me.