Little bug 0.4.0

the runner tabs crash when i try to click to change to column.

there is the terminal output:

scottviger@Tuxinatech:~/Bureau/lutris-master$ ./bin/lutris
ERROR    2016-09-24 10:35:30,135 [steam]:pyinotify is not installed, Lutris won't keep track of steam games
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

(lutris:14048): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_scrolled_window_add: assertion 'child_widget == NULL' failed

(lutris:14048): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_scrolled_window_add: assertion 'child_widget == NULL' failed

For information i have the 3.8 installed and it work! i haven’t install 4.0 i just ran it from source…
Ubuntu 16.04 (i had to install python3-yaml so don’t forget to put it in the official dependencies)

if you have other questions, don’t be shy ! (;

Yeah, I haven’t completely finished the new Icon view and this is one of the things that are missing :smile:

Nice catch though, keep on looking for those nasty bugs :sweat_smile: