Libs problems with PCSX2 Runner

Hey, it hasn’t been long since I quit Windows 10 and now I’m on Pop!_OS so forgive me for the lack of knowledge.

I wanted to install a PS2 game via the PCXS2 Runner but I could see that in the logs there was:

/.local/share/lutris/runners/pcsx2/PCSX2: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_baseu-3.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have tried to do some research but nothing solves the problem, I hope I can get some help. Thank you in advance

Hello what is your Linux distribution? You have to install a package that contains libwx_baseu-3.0.so.0 file.

Sorry for the delay, I didn’t receive any notification, I don’t know if it could help you.
I use Pop!_OS as mentioned above, I think it’s a modified Ubuntu

try to install this packages:
sudo apt-get install libwxbase3.0-0v5 libwxbase3.0-0v5:i386

It seems to be installed, but nothing has changed in the logs

Really?
This line does not more appear:
/.local/share/lutris/runners/pcsx2/PCSX2: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_baseu-3.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Here the entire log after the installation/restart of the PC:

/home/user/.local/share/lutris/runners/pcsx2/PCSX2: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2u_core-3.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Game is considered exited.
Initial process has exited.
All children have exited.
Exit with returncode 32512

could you give us the result of his command:

$ locate libwx_gtk2u_core-3.0.so.0
The "locate" command was not found, but can be installed with :
sudo apt install mlocate # version 0.26-3ubuntu3, or
sudo apt install plocate # version 1.0.4-4

install mlocate and report us the result of the command above

Still have the same issue

home/user/.local/share/lutris/runners/pcsx2/PCSX2: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2u_core-3.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
        Waiting for game to be considered started (first non-excluded process started)
        Initial process has exited.
        All children have exited.
        Exit with returncode 32512

the result of this command

locate libwx_gtk2u_core-3.0.so.0

/var/lib/mlocate/plocate.db: No file or folder of this type

could you connect you to Lutris Discord, channel “Lutris support”