Back to the main site

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found - Battle.net

Hello, Battle.net used to work fine a couple of days ago but now when it tries to connect to my account I get this error:

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found

Any ideas why? I am on Clear Linux.

Hi I am having the same issue pasting it here for all apps through Lutris nothing starts neither Twitch or Battle.net. And it was working until yesterday flawlessly. Requesting backup

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
Major opcode of failed request: 151 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
Serial number of failed request: 189
Current serial number in output stream: 188

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
Major opcode of failed request: 151 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
Serial number of failed request: 57
Current serial number in output stream: 56
2019-11-10 18:09:15,558: glxinfo call failed: Command ‘[‘glxinfo’, ‘-B’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
2019-11-10 18:09:15,559: No available glxinfo output
2019-11-10 18:09:15,559: Invalid glxinfo received
2019-11-10 18:09:15,791: Running Lutris 0.5.3
2019-11-10 18:09:15,792: Using NVIDIA drivers 435.21 for x86_64
2019-11-10 18:09:15,792: GPU: GeForce GT 1030
2019-11-10 18:09:15,792: GPU: 10DE:1D01 1462:8C98 using nvidia drivers
2019-11-10 18:09:15,805: Vulkan is not available or your system isn’t Vulkan capable
2019-11-10 18:09:15,806: Updating DXVK versions
2019-11-10 18:09:16,389: Updating D9VK versions
2019-11-10 18:09:34,892: Shutting down Lutris

Had similar “Vulkan not available” - was when I installed the 32 and 64 bit drivers, API etc., but forgot to install the icd loader. vulkan-icd-loader lib32-vulkan-icd-loader in my distro. Your mileage will vary, can’t see any bundles in swupd

1 Like

I found out and everything is back to normal now. Had a fresh new install on a new PC and did choose winehq for Ubuntu 19.10 eoan which seems not working properly yet. Set it back to 19.04 on develeopment branch. Reinstall Blizzard app and games and it is now working great :slight_smile: