League of Legends not launching anymore

So my game isn’t starting anymore and i can’t figure out why. It was working fine and then the next day it wasn’t. Nothing changed, i didn’t touch any configs, there were no updates installed, it just stopped working, it won’t even show the riot launcher (only the system tray icon).

My system: RX 6750 XT, Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB Ram, Manjaro, KDE Plasma Wayland, Kernel 6.1.1-1

Verbose logs: Ubuntu Pastebin

What i tried: Reinstalling the game, switching to LTS 5.15.85-1 Kernel, switching to X11, reinstalling the game in a completely different directory (home), deleting the lol wine runner and letting it redownload on install, waiting for a long time to see if it opens, using different region installers from the Lutris Website.

Can anyone help me please?

ps: The “ERROR 2023-01-20 15:17:46,536 [nvidia.get_nvidia_glx_path:42]:Unable to load libGLX_nvidia.so.0” and “WARNING 2023-01-20 15:17:46,536 [nvidia.get_nvidia_dll_path:90]:Unable to locate libGLX_nvidia” error and warning go away when i disable dlss support, but it doesn’t fix the problem

1 Like

For anyone having the same problem:
Disabling the display, i configured as a replica of my main display in x11, fixed it. No idea why.