League Of Legends Gamemode ERROR

ERROR: ld.so: object ‘libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
Xlib: extension “NV-GLX” missing on display “:0.0”.
Monitored process exited.
All monitored processes have exited.
Exit with returncode 0

I am getting an error like this in Lol. After updating 12mb I press ‘Play’ and within 5 minutes the game crashes with nothing coming. I am using mx linux. Can those who know the solution help?

Gamemode error is not very important, it’s just a debug log to alert you that gamemode is not installed.
But you do not seem to use an appropriate video drivers:
and that is surely the reason why lol does not works correctly.

Initial process has exited (return code: 0)
Monitored process exited.
All monitored processes have exited.
Exit with returncode 0

I updated it and this is the result… :frowning: