League of legends doesn't start after hit "Play" button

I hit “Play” button on Lutris but nothing happens, someone that use Arch Linux said that the problem could be the absence of, lib32-dbus and lib32-alsa-lib but I have them installed. I’m using Manjaro, kernel 5.4.

Here’s what logs show:

Running /home/denielt/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-lol-4.20-x86_64/bin/wine /home/denielt/Games/leagueoflegends/drive_c/Riot Games/League of Legends/LeagueClient.exe
000b:fixme:winediag:start_process Wine TkG 4.20 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
000b:fixme:winediag:start_process Please don't report bugs about it on winehq.org and use https://github.com/Tk-Glitch/PKGBUILDS/issues instead.
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/home/denielt/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-lol-4.20-x86_64/bin/../lib/wine/wldap32.dll.so": libp11-kit.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
0009:err:module:import_dll Loading library WLDAP32.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\GCloudVoice.dll") failed (error c000007a).
0009:err:module:import_dll Library GCloudVoice.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\LeagueClient.exe") not found
0009:err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Importing dlls for L"C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\LeagueClient.exe" failed, status c0000135
Waiting on children
All children gone
Exit with returncode 53