League of Legends client not launching

So i installed the game, update client worked. Then i tried to click “Play” and nothing happened. well except “Play” button changed to “Stop” button for 5 seconds and then switched back to “Play”.
What League of Legends “show logs” show:

lutris-wrapper: League of Legends
Running /home/ade/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-lol-5.5-2-x86_64/bin/wine 
/home/ade/Games/league-of-legends/drive_c/Riot Games/League of Legends/LeagueClient.exe
Initial process has started with pid 9250
Game is considered started.
esync: up and running.
Game is considered exited.
Initial process has exited.
All monitored processes have exited.
Exit with returncode 13568

If I knew where to find an error I would just google that but I don’t even see any problems. Any suggestions?

What is your distro ?
I would suggest to install Wine with its recommended packages :

https://wiki.winehq.org/Download

Lutris will keep using lutris-lol-5.5.2 version, but i think Wine will use some more packages installed above.
But i’m not sure at all if it will works.

Installing Wine help you definitely in solving the issue. if still it is not launching then you can look at Google to find the right fix.

In configure menu i disable DXVK and Esync parameters. That’s help me. Try it.

1 Like

You need to use the ‘Standart launcher’, not the one currently listed as the official published launchers. The current published launchers are broken and the Lutris page has not been updated to reflect that.

Here is a recent megathread on r/leagueoflinux that details everything you need to know about League on Linux in it’s current state.

And here is the thread detailing how to use the Standart launcher.

Could someone test the actual two scripts I have moderated yesterday evening and tell me if it correctly installed and you can play LOL?
I replaced an old script by ones indicated by Acenomad too.
Please post your reports here.

Consigo acessar o Client do jogo e sua Loja, Espólios, Chat, Notícias, etc. Porém, não consigo iniciar uma partida, ao tentar isto ocorre um Erro Critico.

Edit. Desculpe, mas meu inglês é realmente pobre.

You should use Google translate:

I can access the game client and its store, loot, chat, news, etc. However, I cannot start a game, when attempting this a Critical Error occurs.

Edit. Sorry, but my English is really poor.

@biologoivern could you launch this command line in a terminal:

sudo sh -c ‘sysctl -w abi.vsyscall32=0’

As mentioned above, try the command sudo sh -c ‘sysctl -w abi.vsyscall32=0’ before trying to launch League.

Additionally, make sure you have all the prerequisites before installing League. Follow the steps in these pages:

If you have followed all the above steps and are still having the issue, some users have reported running the game in a virtual desktop help. You can find the virtual desktop setting in the Lutris settings for League under Windowed (virtual desktop).

Thank you very much. the command quoted solved my problem. I’m a beginner in Linux, seem to explain what his role in the system I appreciate.