Latest install script for origin not work [decided]

Hello, latest instalation for Origin not work correctly. When dxvk is on, origin not start. Other games work correctly

Script for dxvk not create origin folder

Delete Origin and rerun the installer through the terminal lutris -d origin and post the output from the terminal here.

do you have lib32-libldap and lib32-gnutls installed?!

Yes, installed. Origin work only when DXVK off, If If DXVK on, Origin not start

UPD: Not work with staging 3.14. staging 3.12 with DXVK work

1 Like

Origin not work and with esync 3.15 if dxvk enabled =(

What is this?

Blockquote
info: Game: Origin.exe
info: DXVK: v0.70
warn: OpenVR: Failed to locate module
wine: Call from 0x7bc7d969 to unimplemented function vulkan-1.dll.vkGetInstanceProcAddr, aborting
wine: Unimplemented function vulkan-1.dll.vkGetInstanceProcAddr called at address 0x7bc7d969 (thread 0009), starting debugger…
Unhandled exception: unimplemented function vulkan-1.dll.vkGetInstanceProcAddr called in 32-bit code (0x7bc7d969).

It means Vulkan isn’t setup properly.

https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/How-to:-DXVK#installing-vulkan

Vulkan installed and work. Origin work on staging 3.12 with dxvk, but not work on versions >3.12 when dxvk is on.

decided: i need to install lib32-vulkan-icd-loader

1 Like

The same here.

I also needed to install lib32-vulkan-icd-loader in addition to the other dependencies listed for Arch on the Lutris wiki page for Origin. Perhaps the wiki needs to be updated to mention this?

There’s some issue facing while playing this game so far getting excellence reviews by users for this game. Fixed kodak printer not printing black ink helped me to get over from this.