Installing Warcraft lll with issues

Hey, first time Lutris user, not very Linux savvy, this program does make it much easier so kudos to the creators.

Here is my issue. I am trying to install Warcraft lll: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.

I go through Lutris, which has its own window telling me its installing, and then Wine concurrently is running, which also has its own window and is also installing the game.

Now, it installs fine and I can use it, except that I can only use The Frozen Throne and NOT the Reign of Chaos. And, the artwork on Lutris-program is The Reign of Chaos, not Frozen Throne. So I cannot access either game, just the one, and the artwork is wrong.

Note, that both games use the same installer.exe file. So, I am unsure what to do. What do you think?

Just an update, The new installer.exe for Warctaft lll includes both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne AND you can switch between the two games on the game’s main screen. There is a tab to the right of “Single Player” that allows you to switch between the two games.