Installation script never ending

I want to install witcher3goty but the installer have issue and dont accept my setup file. So i delete a little in the script to only configure wine and after i manualy select the .exe. I have done that for some game work well, but here im block a the end.

the script is here
{“count”:1,“next”:null,“previous”:null,“results”:[{“id”:12494,“game_id”:26345,“game_slug”:“the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition”,“name”:“The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition”,“year”:2015,“user”:“citrusalex”,“runner”:“wine”,“slug”:“the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-gog”,“version”:“GOG”,“description”:null,“notes”:"",“created_at”:“2019-03-24T06:18:18.640000Z”,“updated_at”:“2019-06-13T08:01:07.259099Z”,“draft”:false,“published”:true,“published_by”:19464,“rating”:"",“steamid”:null,“gogid”:1495134320,“gogslug”:“the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition_game”,“humblestoreid”:"",“script”:{“game”:{“arch”:“win64”,“exe”:“drive_c/GOG Games/The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY/bin/x64/witcher3.exe”,“prefix”:"$GAMEDIR"},“files”:[{“dx2010”:“https://lutris.net/files/tools/directx-2010.tar.gz"}],“installer”:[{“task”:{“arch”:“win64”,“name”:“create_prefix”,“prefix”:"$GAMEDIR"}},{“task”:{“name”:“winetricks”,“prefix”:"$GAMEDIR",“app”:“faudio”}},{“extract”:{“file”:“dx2010”,“dst”:"$CACHE/dxsetup"}},{“task”:{“arch”:“win64”,“args”:"/silent",“name”:“wineexec”,“executable”:"$CACHE/dxsetup/DXSETUP.exe",“prefix”:"$GAMEDIR"}},{“task”:{“arch”:“win64”,“name”:“winetricks”,“prefix”:"$GAMEDIR",“app”:"vcrun2012 vcrun2013 win7”}}],“wine”:{“Desktop”:true,“dxvk”:true,“version”:“tkg-4.6-x86_64”},“system”:{“env”:{"__GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE_PATH":"$GAMEDIR","__GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE":1,“DXVK_HUD”:0},“pulse_latency”:false}},“content”:“files:\n- dx2010: https://lutris.net/files/tools/directx-2010.tar.gz\ngame:\n arch: win64\n exe: drive_c/GOG Games/The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY/bin/x64/witcher3.exe\n prefix: $GAMEDIR\ninstaller:\n- task:\n arch: win64\n name: create_prefix\n prefix: $GAMEDIR\n- task:\n app: faudio\n name: winetricks\n prefix: $GAMEDIR\n- extract:\n dst: $CACHE/dxsetup\n file: dx2010\n- task:\n arch: win64\n args: /silent\n executable: $CACHE/dxsetup/DXSETUP.exe\n name: wineexec\n prefix: $GAMEDIR\n- task:\n app: vcrun2012 vcrun2013 win7\n arch: win64\n name: winetricks\n prefix: $GAMEDIR\nsystem:\n env:\n DXVK_HUD: 0\n __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE: 1\n __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE_PATH: $GAMEDIR\n pulse_latency: false\nwine:\n Desktop: true\n dxvk: true\n version: tkg-4.6-x86_64\n”}]}

Not understand why but work after i delete gog id of the game

I’m having a similar issue with all other gog games i’ve tried, basically that same last few lines on the terminal screen.

Is there any known fix to this? I haven’t find another post on this issue.

Also trying to connect my gog id only brings up a blank screen.

Have to completely remove any gog special stuff. So it s recognize like windows game. Also u have to remove stuff like gog id anything related to gog. Don’t even know why but it was working for me