Install Problem with all Application (Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied)

A big thank you! that it’s now on Lutris, it’s clear to me that Lutris support may not have the number of employees as Ubisoft and EA to fix problems in the same way, but I’m now happy that “they” have found a way that caused my problem and has now been eliminated

:slight_smile:

I had described my problem several times about how “Lutris” was causing errors and wasn’t working properly, then it was explained that it was because of Wine, and I had to install Wine “Staging”. Now there is proof that the EA app can start without me having to do anything What had to be changed in my system, the problem lay with the Lutris program itself, from my point of view

Bottles has had its UMU code update released to flatpak, the same code in lutris still hasn’t been pushed through - a lot of workarounds exist which it is clear you don’t understand - good luck in your journey, in time you will learn what glibc is and why keeping a reasonably current base (ie not on 2022 builds) is important if you want to play newer cutting edge games.