I have a problem on League of Legends

I’m using Pop_OS! and I’m I open the client and the game does not start.

crash_reporter: crashpad
000000.008| ALWAYS| Queued Dradis event to be sent.
000000.008| ALWAYS| Direct Launch enabled for league_of_legends.live in environment ‘live’ for app path ‘C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LeagueClient.exe’ and install dir ‘C:\Riot Games\League of Legends’
000000.009| ALWAYS| Found associated Riot Client install (C:/Riot Games/Riot Client/RiotClientServices.exe)
000000.061| OKAY| Launched Riot Client with process 59
000000.062| ALWAYS| Riot Client started. Exiting with the expectation of being restarted (ExitForDirectLaunch).
000005.931| OKAY| EventCollector: 0 events remaining after thread join
000005.931| OKAY| Shut down EventCollector in 924 milliseconds
Initial process has exited.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Game is considered exited.
All monitored processes have exited.
Exit with returncode 0

Please help.