How do I add cover art to a game?

I can see how to add banners and have added a few already. But is it not possible to add cover art or am I missing it somehow?
There are quite a few games in my library that are missing it, even fairly popular games like Tomb Raider 2013 or Hitman: the World of Assassination.
I would love to add the cover arts, but I don’t see how. Is it just not possible for a regular user?

For custom WINE games , I can just drop coverart in ~/.cache/lutris/coverart and it picks it up fine - assuming it is named as expected and the correct jpeg format.
Otherwise you can just select a custom one by clicking the left coverart image in configuration

I know about that.
I just wanted to do that on the Lutris database itself so everyone can use it rather than locally. It’s the same amount of work to find cover arts after all.

Okay, at least we’ve nailed the question then :slight_smile:

For the most part, looks like things are sourced from lutris.net/games/cover (with redirects) - I’d ask one of the maintainers on Discord, but it’s probably an automated script that scrapes game assets from Steam or something similar.