Honkai Impact 3rd

Hello, Im going to try and make the game Honkai Impact 3rd by Mihoyo, work in linux.
I have an install it fails the same way everyone elses fails. What i am going to do, differently perhaps from
other attempts, is to use a working copy on a windows machine, in conjunction with precise process control, to try and figure out the exact reason this program refused to work.

I can tell you HI3rd is based on the QT library, and it runs between 1GB ram idle on the home screen, and 8GB ram during certain types of game play.
The Falcon.exe, that loads the splash screen isnt the actual game exe. The actual game exe is BH3.exe in the Games directory. That is good to know, as I have never gotten past that splash screen…
one more side note, I have gotten this game to work from a USB stick. As in, it will run from the USB.
performance . . engh, but that tells me everything i need is in the program directory.

I wanted to know if anyone was still interested in this game, and or would be willing to help me brain storm solutions.

I also have a full install of CrossOver that I think might be handy. Im new here, I dont now how this place works, but Im going to try some stuff, that is both not part of the standard package install, and might be beyond the normal use of lutris as well.

Last night I zonked out at 1am. where I am at right now:
The exe files that are the problem with Honkai Impact not working are:
00000008 (D) Z:\home\s\Desktop\Honkai Impact 3rd\Games\BH3.exe
0000000e services.exe
00000011 plugplay.exe
00000018 winedevice.exe
00000021 winedevice.exe
0000002d explorer.exe

I just ran $strings BH3.exe | less
and I think I might have found some function calls that I can feed into winedbg the wine debugger.

It looks like Wine is not currently able to play that game: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=38993

Anything you learn about what’s not working could be valuable. Be sure to file a bug report with Wine to help the developers fix it in upstream Wine.