Hearthstone problem on my laptop with Arch based distros

First of all, thank you guys for developing and maintaining this project. Second, sorry for another Battlenet/Hearthstone issue here in the forums. With that being said, let me explain my problem.

I’m trying to run Hearthstone on my fresh manjaro install and everything goes well until I try to open the game. The only thing I can see is a black screen with no sounds. I’m aware of the -force-d3d9 in the game settings on Battlenet app. I tried to delete the LocationApi.dll. I already installed the packages included here and here. I also tried to install it through playonlinux, but wine is pretty bugged here. Also tried to do it by hand through some online guides, but nothing seems to work, I get the black screen at best. My guess is that it’s not working because of my video driver, since I was able to run the game on a Ubuntu installation with no problems. I tested it with video-linux and video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-bumblebee installed through mhwd command. I was not able to test it with video-nvidia since my X don’t start with this driver and hence my suspect. I got the same errors on a previous Arch linux installation and I didn’t use the nvidia drivers back then. I tried both 32 and 64 bit scripts.

Let me know if you need more information. Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance.