Guild Wars 2 Crashes Inmediatly, works fine in default wine?

I just cant understand what is going on, the game was working absolutely fine, but then I had some issues installing amdgpu-pro and then removing it, now gw2 immediately crashes, showing some error related to memory.

My first reaction was to boot up Windows and see if the game was corrupted, but nope, it worked fine.

Then I tried removing the game and reinstalling it on Lutris… same error.

Tried to install World of Warcraft to see if it was some driver issue, it works just fine.

And lastly I tried just running the gw264.exe with the default system wine… and it works just fine, altough with much lower framerate.

I just Can’t figure out what is going on, I tried purging Lutris and reinstalling, to no avail and I just don’t know what else to do now, except for a full Ubuntu reinstall which would be very tedious…I attach a screenshot of the error.
Screenshot from 2021-09-04 02-33-53

And here is the Lutris Log:

Running gamemoderun /home/alements/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-fshack-6.14-3-x86_64/bin/wine /home/alements/Games/guild-wars-2/drive_c/Program Files/Guild Wars 2/GW2-64.exe
Initial process has started with pid 6285
Start monitoring process.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
esync: up and running.
/opt/amdgpu/share/libdrm/amdgpu.ids: No such file or directory
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Monitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 256)
All monitored processes have exited.
Exit with returncode 256

I have tried googling some of those errors but I have had no luck… here’s some of my PC specs

Ubuntu 20.04.3
AMD RX 580
8Gb SIngle stick Ram
I3 10100F